We provide all our employees with up to date training in the following mandatory courses. Many of our employees also receive specialized training in courses such as JLG, Construction Safety Training, Skid Steer & Spyder crane operation training just to name a few.
For Questions: Safety@landloilfield.com
- Confined Space Entry & Rescue
- Fall Protection
- Detection & Control of Flammable Substances
- Fit Test
- First Aid
- H2S Alive
- Man Lift
- Supervisor Training
L & L Oilfield Construction (1990) Ltd considers safety & quality service to be our number one priority Our in house Safety Department provides support in all aspects of health and safety relating to field and administrative operations. We are committed to ensuring the health and well being of the public, the environment and all L & L Oilfield Construction Company’s employees, subcontractors and suppliers.
L & L Oilfield Construction achieves its high safety performance thanks to:
- A full-time safety department, who manages safety training and safety procedures, and frequently does sites inspection to ensure operations are carried out according to high safety standards
- Our experienced, highly trained team of employees and supervisors
- All new employees undergoing in-house safety training & receive Mandatory safety tickets that are always keep up-to-date
- Monthly Safety Meetings
- Safety Recognition Programme for employees
L&L Oilfield Construction has taken pride in developing its Quality Control program. At L&L we stay current in the latest technology when it comes to welding and testing. L&L currently holds a valid TSASK, ABSA Certificate for ASME B31.3 Process Piping Repair/Alter/Construct ASME B31.1 Power Piping Repair/Alter/Construct ASME B31.1 Boiler Eternal Piping Repair/Alter/Construct ASME Sec VIII Div I Pressure Vessel Repair and Alter ASME Sec IV Heating Boiler Repair and Alter ASME Sec I Power Boilers Repair and Alter
L&L Also has a wide variety of weld procedures to suit your needs.
Various P1, P5, P8, P15 procedures, CSA weld procedures, CWB procedures and API well head procedures.